Residential Electrical Work
While some people think that doing-it-yourself when it comes to any repairs in their home, the truth is, this can be fairly dangerous. This is especially the case if you are trying to do electrical work on your own. Not only can you risk injuring yourself, but you could very well lose everything in an electrical fire should you not complete the job correctly. Avoid this entirely by hiring the professional electricians at Tower Electrical Contracting.
Within your home, have you ever had any of these problems?
- Light bulbs burning out quicker than normal
- Lights flickering or blinking
- A recessed light turns off, then mysteriously begins working
- Some lights run dim while others are brighter than normal
- A set of lights or outlets simply goes dead
- Half of an outlet is functional while the other half works inconsistently
- An outlet or circuit breaker trips off, but won’t reset
- A wall switch feels warm
- A switch doesn’t control anything
If you’ve answered “yes” to any of these issues, contact the friendly professionals at Tower. It’s a fact of modern life that electrical problems will emerge from time to time. But with 31 years in business and 37 years of industry experience, we have extensive experience handling any situation.
A few of the services we’re proud to provide are:
- Emergency service calls
- Recess lighting
- Security lighting
- Custom recess lighting layouts and design
- Old home wiring specialists
- Additional switches
- Additional outlets
- Central A/C hookups
- Paddle fan installations
- Wall sconces
- Chandeliers installed
- Rewire aluminum wiring
- Victorian home specialists
- Panel changes
- Appliance circuits
- Transfer switch panels
- Whole house electrical renovations
- TV installation
- Code violations
- LED lighting
- Attic fan installation and repair
Not only are our rates competitive, but we’re committed to providing the highest quality products and the highest levels of service you’ll find in the area. We’ll finish installations in a timely manner. We’ll triple check before drilling holes in your wall or ceiling. We’ll make sure all work is done in full code compliance. Tower provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee, as well as a 1-year guarantee on all parts and labor.
Your home is your sanctuary, and we’ll help you keep the lights on.